Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm dying! thought i can finish upper and lower limb in a day. but as of 12.18 am the next day, i'm still at upper limb. dunno what am i to do... if anyone has a way to remember stuff easily, anyway, anything, i'm willing to try! so worried about not being able to finish. trying to destress by blogging now.

i'm beginning to like church more. yesterday at youth fellowship, got to know a few more people and had a nice chat with them about selling my 12 years of my life to the army. however, my ailing memory is failing to allow me remember their names even after they've told me a dozen times. so far, i only remember sujun lao shi, jun neng, randy, david, ci en, yu en, trevor, velda and abigail. the rest... i'm still trying very hard!

today, cow's mum bought me another book! today is library Lord's day so the sermon was all about the benefits of reading. when i went with her to browse at the recommended books sold at the canteen, she purchased one of them on the spot and gave it to me! i was shocked once again! she has pulled this stunt on me twice already! but wow.. thanks aunty!
then as we sat in the canteen drinking our beverages, one lady came up and commented, "wah, this is your son ah?" she jokingly replied, "ya this is my half son." shocked me once again! luckily, i swallowed my coffee or i would have spitted out at the old lady in front of me. hahaha... oh man... enough surprises for today. if i'm cow's mum half son, then i'm cow's half brother which means i'm a half cow? i maybe born in yr of ox and am a taurus, but i definitely do not wanna be a half cow. hahaha... but then again, since aunty and uncle are so nice... i don't mind being their half son! hahahah...

hey everyone go watch russell peters videos online. he's an indian stand up comedian who cracks racist jokes about blacks (jamaicans),yellows (chinese), whites(canadians) and browns(himself). basically everyone la! i've one video of him. get from me if you want.
one of my favourite parts is how do you pronounce this african name? !xobile
it's *tock* bee lay. clicking your tongue on your hard palate. how cool is that? i'll call my son *click* han.

sel> ya ya... don't worry, i'm not disappointed. however, the other guys will be... *wink* have fun in naruwan! don't eat til you explode!

bang> eh... ok i'll change vocabulary now. no more asses for me. how about bless?

koey> ya david's songs are growing on me too! initially thought they weren't so good. i like catherine, ai wo hai shi ta, jiu shi ai ni and sweet hour of prayer. but there are crappy songs too like sula and lampa? what crappy names for fictitious characters! sounds a little vulgar too. don't really like ghost as well.

ok online tutorial for putting up songs on blogs.
*first you have to upload your song online. i use geocities. but you can use any other website that allows to put up files online. the only downside to geocities is there is limited bandwidth, so when too many people have gone to your blog others can't listen to the song for the rest of the day.
*after you've uploaded your song, click on it and copy the address.
*go to your template, insert this- EMBED src= "http://youraddresshere.mp3" width=25 height=25
autostart=true (enclose the above insert with <>)
*you can make it play over and over again by inserting loop=true after the autostart=true
*or hide the player by inserting hidden=true
so now you have your own music on your blog!

No comments: