Saturday, March 19, 2005

oh no... wasted day. was awaken by my mum's phone call at nine thirty. my mum will be bringing my aunt and cousin who just returned from canada to my room in 10 min! whoa... couldn't show them a dirty room right? jumped out of bed... brushed teeth and tried to clean up a little. then the phone rang again.... oh no... can't do much now... have to pick them up from the carpark. so i picked them up and gave my aunt a hug.. oh my! haven't seen her for so long and she has adopted an ah soh prc straight hair!! kept my comments to myself though... couldn't be rude to my senior right? hahaha... sigh in the end they helped me vacuumed and mopped my room.

kept falling asleep in the library. so i went home and watched the oc dvd hanboon lent me. oh man... they are addictive! told myself i'd watch only 1 episode ended up watching 5 in a row! n still have more than 20 more to go. i think i better hide them so i'll only watch them after pros. rich kids exciting life babes hunks. sounds too good to be true eh? wonder if there is really such a county.

oh man... my ex indian wife has rejected our invitation to go on our diving trip! she has decided to go with the honeys and toe to taiwan. even after half an hour of begging, cajoling, reverse psychology, self pity, she still decides to go with the girls. sorry guys... you all are not hunk enough. she didn't even think twice on making up her mind. better up your hunk factor by learning more dishes, be more gentlemanly, learn smooth talking and have cooler attitude. hold more food parties! so with no da sao or girls coming along, i quote her 'we'll be having unadulterated boy fun!'

rj>eh.. i was trying to save your face... why you shoot yourself in the ass?

bang>whoa finally you can! so your comp decided to upgrade itself ah?

zy>cos u were bloated with beer! not drinking ended up drinking the most...

liana>oh ya.. maybe we can hold the next potluck at your place! jade!~

lynn>ya we missed you! we were saying oh man.. we need lynn! she'll help us wipe the food up!

No comments: