Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i think i may be allergic to alcohol now. either that or my stomach has refused to accept this poison.
i drank 1 small bottle of heineken cos everyone in my family (except my sis) had beer for dinner last night, and it would be impolite not to drink right? heehee..
so just one 330ml bottle caused much disturbance for me today!
firstly, i had nausea and malaise. the nausea lasted all the way til lunch.
after lunch, i had rumbling stomach. it just kept churning n mixing n swishing! i tot something was living in my tummy!
i decided to go to the toilet and tot i had gotten rid of the swishy thingy. but it just kept irritating me all day! sickening...
hai.. no more alcohol for me!!!

hey din i have 2 glasses of wine the day before and nothing happened?

ok no more beer for me then! :)

No comments: