Monday, February 19, 2007

I hate poker!
sucks.. esp when i think i have good cards, n confidently place my bets, only to lose by a slight margin in the end!
super unlucky!

so i after i lose big, i get bullied cos ppl will use their earnings to bet alot to scare me into folding even though they have no good cards! they also keep show handing me just to see me bankrupt!

those who win big cos they are lucky, are really sickening, cos they will hoard the cash, and keep folding when they're not blinds.

sucks sucks sucks! hate the sweaty palms and palpitation feeling when playing too! if it's anxiety followed by winning, then of course will feel shiok. but when u're anxious, then lose big money, u're feel doubly shitty!

argh, keep losing money this chinese new year! think i'll stick to watching others play..

No comments: