Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Met up with my wonderful Popeye OG. Wah.. gotta say they're really on! organise OG outing somemore. This was after I had dinner with Andrew and Enming at Holland V last night. Since I was in camp, I couldn't join them for the movie session in the afternoon. Met them only for dinner at....... CARL'S JR!!!! YEA! Been wanting to try it after watching the paris hiltion burger ad and hearing so much about how big Carl's Jr burgers are. So I've seen them for myself today. They're as huge or a little bigger than BK's whopper. The cool thing is they've onion rings and bacon in my Double Western Bacon Cheese Burger. Wao... Just saying it is a mouthful. So I changed my fries to Chilli Cheese Fries which I din like cos I found it too salty. Other alternative changes are criss fries(waffle fries) and onion rings. Oh yes! The onion rings are real onion rings so they are large! Not mashed up onion made into equal sized small rings. So that's great. there's a large variety of other burgers and sandwiches. think i'll want to try them all!

Tze Yong saw my chilli cheese fries and decided he made a mistake of not changing his fries so he went to ask if he could do so after getting his order. The guy just told him to go back to his seat and actually gave him a box of chilli cheese fries for free! Yes the guy said it was his treat! wah... i paid more to change my fries and he actually got it for free.. the guy must hvae been gay or got charmed by tze yong. the name tag of the guy read rong so we kept teasing tze yong about him... and finally i named him tze rong. eeeee... gross if he's gay.

After chit chatting for a while, somehow someone decided to go have ice cream. (think it was sheryl) so argh!!!!!!!!! had a single fondue which proved too sweet and too 'ni' for me! stupid geisha boy aka andrew and gay boy aka tze rong refused to help me finish it. so i just had to pile on more calories! grrr.... no choice gotta go to sch to exercise or swim liao...

"If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face" -Carl's Jr

No comments: