Saturday, May 07, 2005

Hello from Koh Tao Island Thailand!
Went for my first confined dive underwater today. It was really fun learning all the skills underwater. Water's really clear like the blue swimming pool, only that this pool has lotsa fish swimming around. Had a little panic in the begin when i wasn't used to breathing air from my regulator. Felt like I was having asthma and so wanted to give up and go to the surface. Fortunately I didn't give up. Super super fun! Can't wait for the ACTUAL DIVES 1 and 2 tomorrow. Heard that they saw stingrays yesterday and there have been whale sharks sightings everyday. Really hope we can see them! Well... off to study for my final dive exam now. Phew... the heat's killing me. I've been sweating all day. Even after a nice cold shower.

No comments: