Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shall try fasting tomorrow. Have never tried it before. I've eaten so much all my life that when i've stopped exercising, my belly is growing. not bad a belly actually... with long strands of hair to attempt to cover an otherwise naked surface. remember those days when i used to squeeze tummy into folds and see how many beef patties i could get in my hamburger belly. now he's back and piling on the patties, think the record now is four. patty no. 5 on the way. it doesn't help that the dean's office is having a buffet spread these 3 days and all of us can help ourselves to leftovers. they have not 1 meal but four meals a day!!! not sure if there was breakfast, but there was brunch, lunch, tea break and dinner! which is why i should fast tmr. it'll be hard on my first try... but it'll be good to train my discipline. fast and pray to make me a whole man. fast and pray to hold my belly growth.

No comments: