Sunday, February 20, 2005

just came back from ucc ushering. not bad a play by temasek hall. funny and intriguing. can't believe the 2 better hall plays i've watched are free while the only other paid one was a disaster. well... benefits of ushering at ucc. besides watching the play, i got to know a few of my fellow ushers better. real jokers! oh and one of them, an rj senior doing lit reminds me of jiayan! hahaha... it's because of them that my yet another unproductive day didn't end on a sad note.

actually, my wasting of time is pissing me off real bad. i'm either sleeping or wasting time doing stupid stuff which can be done some other time. maybe it includes blogging too. sigh... but my day didn't start on a bad note. in fact, it started wonderfully and i thought it'd be a great day. i was wrong.

thanks to cow's mum for getting me a english-chinese bible. was chatting to cow's dad when i received the gift. i was pleasantly surprised! your folks are really nice chaps afterall. suddenly i feel so loved in church. ok i shld consider treating cow a lil nicer since your folks are so nice. hahaha...

now to end the day on a good note... please let me stay up til late to study! i must be able to answer all of fatty ng's questions tmr!

No comments: