Sunday, July 06, 2003

Yay! Common tests over! Slacking now but mundane school routine will start all over again next week. :( Only 10 more weeks to prelims! Argh... so gonna die when I get back my results. Hope there isn't a need for steven chin to talk to me or my parents. Decided I have to mug everyday in school already. Need to catch up on my J1 work which I have been neglecting. Sigh... typical Sinagporean blog. Talking nothing about school work. Simply no life.
Oh to the people who have been asking for the periodic table of sex, the picture i have is what you see. There isn't an enlarged version so forget about it! haha.
One thing I learnt on Friday was that eyebrows though seemingly small in relation to the rest of the face, can certainly make a huge difference to how a person looks. Having a too arched one will make the person look too slutty, a too thin one can make the person look like an idiot and natural beauty(without plucking and trimming) is just as fine. Oh well I guess it depends on the person's face shape and structure. This is what I learnt spending an afternoon with my classmates. haha.. so... though my eyebrows seem thick and joined, i've decided not to take the risk lest the outcome will make me look gay!!!!

No comments: