Saturday, July 12, 2003

Drop dead. ( I am unable to comply.) T3 was a funny action movie! It goes to show how scriptwriters these days inject laughter into movies once thought to be serious and filled only with hardcore shooting, explosions and action. My first experience was watching the new james bond movie (forgot the title) where the entire movie was filled with funny and sometimes lame one liners. It was definitely a welcomed change from the norm. T3 is similar. With robots playing the lead roles, there were certainly no long thought provoking conversations but short and hilarious one liners suitable for slow witted shallow people like me. The action scenes were amazing, leaving you to think how much more nonsensical it can get, the plot with its loopholes also makes it seem quite far fetched. But who cares? With a hot babe like T-X and after a crap day at school, learning that I've got an e for chem, any funny movie is good. So spirits lifted, I went home not feeling sad and it was as though I had done superbly well for my common tests and i dont have to study anymore. So here i am not doing any work but adding an entry into my blog.

Oh realised that I seldom use my md anymore (it's just sitting snugly in my bag everyday), so I've decided to sell it! I bought it only in june last year and since it's seldom used and i'm a careful owner, it looks really brand new. The md player is accompanied by a blue case and discs. I may still have the box and warranty too. So anyone interested leave a msg on the tagboard. Please help me pass the message round. Thanks!



If anyone noticed, the md is propped up by my harry potter book!

No comments: