Thursday, June 05, 2003

Je veux ecrire en francais mais j'avais oublie tout . Qu'est-ce que je faire? Je dois encore etudier la francais! Quand? Quand je suis libre.
Another crap day. Was suffering from a runny nose. Although I slept at 8.50 last night i still felt tired today. Went to school and slept in the canteen until James woke me up. Haven't talked to him in a while. Slept through the whole of physics tut too, it's no wonder my physics sucks! But felt better after that good nap. This is going to become another one of my mundane timetable as Jervis always says. Well I shall end today with GP common test sucks! Couldn't complete both papers. Should learn to think and orgainse my stuff quickly. Sigh... when will i learn to do that? Oh one more thing, I didn't have to do the surgery on my cauliflower ear because it seems to be much better. The doctor told me only when i was all prepared on the operating theatre. Ok must study for SAT now. PRIORITISE! ban myself from blogging until after SAT.

No comments: