Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day



Stuff I made for V-day! Mugs and Angelets! :)



I got 12 donuts from donut factory from hwee ying! she queued up for 2 hours! It's crazed, but I'm very touched.. Thank you so much! They were yummy:)


Weng made really yummy blueberry muffins with our intial on it! Even the icing was made from scratch! Quite pro eh?


To end off V-day, we had swinging singles bbq party at Kerly's! This was post-bbq texas hold'em. Everyone who isn't in this photo had dates! Lucky them, but we had just as much fun ourselves! oh btw i was the camera man.. heehee


Though this was a cheer up gift and not a valentine one, I think it's quite cool. Got an entire box of mentos from kerly wurly! I better share them so that the mentos mint dun kill off my chance having kids in the future!

Happy Early Chinese New Year! :)

No comments: