Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Surprise!!!


P1030699.JPG
Originally uploaded by dehanh.
At 2am, I went to check my mailbox after receiving a clue from a mysterious person. So sneaky! Lo and behold, I found a brown paper bag addressed to Mr Pot of Grump. And in it contained chewy GOODIES...

Yoohoo! Totally made my day! :):):)

You see,I was grumpy for a while earlier in the day. The mysterious angel knew and came from far far away land to drop them in my mailbox! Now I get to chew yummy gummies all day, so I'll be too busy to frown like yesterday! hmmm... I should be grumpy more often to get more goodies! :)

Thanks ANGEL!

Selamat Hari Raya!



P1030694.JPG
Look at my goodies from the brown bag!


P1030697.JPG
Yupi skelegummy!

P1030698.JPG
Used to eat these sweets! whistling candies! polo sweets should be like that too... :)

P1030699.JPG
2 yummy rolls of Haribo Mega-roulettes to chew my day away...

No comments: