Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Day of FRIENDS

1st Group of Friends- S03K
P1020175.jpg
Ghim's 21! Happy Birthday GM!

P1020179.jpg
The group of us contented with the Fabulous cake from secret recipe- Malaysian award-winning Chocolate Banana cake!

2nd Group of Friends- Jervis
Oh no! i forgot to take photo with the other guys! But here's just the few of us...
P1020191.jpg
Happy 21st BAY! Humongus Strawberry cake he has!

P1020192.jpg
4 of us! BTW, the goodlooking nice chap above me is such a great catch! wonder why he is still AVAILABLE! Girls go catch him quick! Hehe... maybe thru this advertisement, I can get Jervis a big birthday present!

3rd Group of Friends- Army Mates
P1020193.jpg
My buddy- Galvin Phua! w Edwin Goh from my section in OCS

P1020195.jpg
A farewell to blackie Daniel who will be leaving for Aust to study part time and jio babes full time next wed. Party on you animal!

3 different gatherings. 3 groups of FRIENDS. Actually I miss all of them! Still wanna catch up with them...

Well... that will have to wait. Cos I need to catch up with someone else... Crossman the neuro guy.

No comments: