Monday, October 17, 2005

Polo Good Bye


vw_polo.jpg
Originally uploaded by dehanh.
This may be the last time I'm gonna see this car. It's been with us for 10 whole good years and still looks good as new. How special it is to my family! It served its function well, sending us to school on time and allowing us to go on our weekly family meals. When I started to drive, I loved to speed while changing the manual gear. I felt totally in control. With an open top that we seldom use due to the blazing sun and a petite size to allowing zipping into tight corners, it was unlike any other vehicle. Totally one of its kind. Doubt you can find another with such unique features and reliability anymore. You have served us well... may you find a better owner overseas should you get exported or rest in peace should you find yourself in shambles at the junkyard. We will miss you.

Volkswagen Polo

No comments: