Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm really proud of the float performers cos they are doing so well! All of them are doing all the moves in sync and putting so much effort into each rehearsal that i'm touched by them. It's great how in just a little more than 1 week and a few hours each day, the dancers can remember all their steps and put up such an exciting performance. Each time they rehearse, even a person with retarded psychomotor skills such as i do, feel like getting up on my feet and dancing with them. With just some fine tuning of their moves, i'm sure they can put up an interesting show for the public on 2nd Aug. Although the training is physically demanding and mentally taxing, the dancers are able to introduce smiles and laughter, thus putting the aches and fatigue at the back of their heads. That makes each session so enjoyable.

From lynnette and david's infectious laughter to lynn's mind-boggling analogies to our 'S-paper' stunts, you guys are simply hilarious. Hope all of you will be well-prepared to show everyone what you guys can achieve!

Apple Promo!
Anyone knows if there is a freshie who wants to buy an ibook or powerbook? Do tell me cos i wanna get the ipod offer! I'll be eternally grateful... Actually, I feel so cheated cos the apple notebooks are so cheap this year with much more added in. Compared to notebooks of other brands which cost more than $2400, you can get a decent apple ibook for $2000! I feel like selling my current ibook and topping up the difference to buy a new one. Anyone wants to buy my ibook? hahaha...

No comments: