Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lizzie!

I just caught a lizard with my bare hands! It scampered and i chased, but my hands were just too fast for it! hahahahaha...
just when i caught it, it decided life wasn't worth living for and said goodbye to part of its body. its tail! the lizard may be sad and frightened but its tail was certainly in ecstacy. it jumped, wriggled, and danced for 5 whole minutes before it became tired.

I decided not to heed my bro's advice of flushing mr lizard down the toilet bowl for a swim or flinging it out of the window so that it can be the world's first flying house lizard. i found a jar and placed lizzie carefully into it. yes, my sis has named it lizzie. it's so cute! to prevent it from getting too bored, i reunited him with his dancing tail. now i've to find out what does it eat.

In case you were wondering, hey it's only a detached tail. it's like cutting your fingernail off and leaving it behind to dance. no . it definitely hurts to lose its tail. at least i think it will feel pain cos i do see blood. well... that's all for tales of a lizard.

let me think over if i should name it wolfgang and throw it out of the window.

No comments: