Monday, November 08, 2004

went to church today after absenting myself for months. it always feels good to be in the church. you'll feel calm, relaxed and your thoughts become clearer. however, i couldn't keep awake during the entire duration of the sermon. feel quite bad after. as usual, i don't know anybody in the church. so when my uncle talks to his many friends, i'd just stand in one corner or just let myself wander to look at the notice boards. danny's the only person i know there but he has his own group of youth fellowship friends so i'm often by myself. i'm thinking of finding another church. maybe i'll pop by to daniel's church soon since it's similar to my present conservative, fundamental one.

these days i'll reverting back to my introverted self. rugby changed me in the sense that i became louder and a little more 'wild'. now i'm inclined to just sit down at a table and not talk to my friends. i'll keep really quiet and just listen their crapping and jokes. of course i'll laugh along and comment here and there but i don't engage myself wholeheartedly in the conversation. another phase of life?

totally didn't do any work this weekend as usual. planned to finish tutorial and pbl but ended up sleeping the entire afternoon. very shiok! think i better get down to some work before je dors.

i think the best thing that happened today was the lunch treat from my brother. we lunched at an indonesian restaurant at bukit timah plaza which had a la carte buffet. the rendang, chilli sotong and fried ginger chicken were delicious! i think the best was the crispy golden chicken. it was so good that we ordered 3 baskets of it! i couldn't get enough of it. oh no i should have taken a photo of it!

my life needs some rejuvenation.

enculer! i just scratched my camera. there's a deep scratch on the front now. Salaud! L'oignon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a artistically written post.. Thnkx exchange for sharing this mail!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]