Tuesday, January 13, 2004

1 more day to soldierhood. how exciting. i've not gotten everything yet, although colin, weijia and i went to beach rd to get our army stuff. the lady there was very nice and friendly and she kept mentioning her goods are cheaper. a few steps after leaving her shop we got attacked by this small malay lady. "aiyo.. why buy so many things? the army will give you credit card to buy stuff. you get cheated already. come come aunty give you my name card." it was scary that they just surprise you and try to make friends with you so that you'll buy from their store. competition is that stiff. well i dont care i think i'll just go back to the same aunty. saves all the trouble.

going to ri later to play bball. and weijia's gonna show me his cutie eurasian judo friend. he kept mentioning it so why not check it out? haha. ok must buy lots of stuff later too, i haven't packed my bag but i intend to stay out late tonight! should i or should i not shave my head first? the thought of the shaver running through so many heads gives me the chills. who knows someone might have an infectious head disease? fifa time beckons! must finish my season! cya.

No comments: