Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Supposed to study in school after a bit of exercise. i know it's mad, 'a' levels over why the hell am i studying?!!! well kinda have sat 2 this sat, and my study plan got thrown out of the door the moment i saw weijia and the rest in the school gym. Did a little workout and played touch! kinda lousy today, felt damn slow, though i know i am slow. the only advantage i have is my long arms to touch people, that's about it. can't side step, ain't got no skill and definitely no speed. well guess i need to work out more, do a little hamstring weights, and hopefully become a little faster. that's what i'm going to do, work out with dong in school tmrw morn! haha, need to get rid of my belly to fit into my shirt too.

Talking about shirt, i finally bought my prom shirt and a tie to go with it! can't believe i paid fifty bucks for the tie though, so must make good use of it in the future. the colour of my shirt is.... haha, shan't say it now, see it at prom! but the colour of my tie is gold. i'm really afraid someone will have the same shirt as i do, this kind of things always happens to me. i mean wearing my nice retro shirt to yeow kuan's party and there had to be a blondie with the same shirt as i do! quite pissed off. i'm not sure if it's the same but a few people pointed it out to me saying that it's similar, just that his was short while mine was long sleeves. there better not be a smart ass who is going to wear my shirt, or i'll... i'll not talk to him for the rest of my life!

anyway, it was fun shopping today, dong, jun and i! the salesman was very helpful and even was our image consultant. kept giving us tips on what to wear and how we'll look. very pro! even told us which jc people had my shirt, mostly jjc and tjc, so rjc........ i better be the only one! at first dong was thinking of the typical rich british boy look with the vest and checked shirt, he'll definitle stand out cos nobody will wear that. Besides, he has the guai boyish sporty look. in the end, when we told the salesperson our theme, chicago, he chose a slick outfit for dong and dong immediately set his mind on it. finally bought the smooth chicago dancer outfit, all prepared to 'qie' zhihon! haha..

but dear bro was nice to tape 'are you hot?' for me, i want to see the hot eurasian girl from the zone 1 first episode! so going to watch it now. and hopefully get motivated to get sculpted bodies like the hot dudes!

No comments: