Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Salut! I'm back, albeit only for a while. When I read the blogs of others, I feel deeply ashamed of my command of english. I envy how others can put their thoughts into words so clearly and interestingly. When I read my own, I myself get bored. It's no wonder that I get 25 consistently for my essays. Considering how much time I've to spend to structure a sentence just so that it sounds right. I can only feel less intelligent and more demoralised when the results are released next week. When others are counting how many A's they will be getting, and how sad they will be if they get a C, I'm counting the number of subjects I will not do too badly in.

Ok on to happier stuff. Pirates of the Caribbean is a damn cool movie! Orlando Bloom is gorgeous. Johnny Depp is zany. And Keira Knightly is beautiful. Love the way they speak too. Ok shall spare the details. If you want details, go to the blog of the more eloquent Dickson. Oh one thing I noticed, it's scary how keira resembles nathalie portman. It's almost as though they are twins! If you remember the servant of queen amidala, I always thought it was digitally imposed, with nathalie portman acting as 2 characters. It was actually keira knightly! ok why don't you be the judge?


It's irritating when people I meet keep mentioning, "eh, you are so white." "wah, ni wei shen me bian de na me bai?"
It's not like I want to be white. I want a dark tan too. So I'm expected to study out in the sun? Or should I resort to the UV machine which louis koo and britney spears use to get their artificial tan? Argh! Ok I'll try to balance exercise and study this time. Hopefully my body will be more obedient this time and not succumb to the deep slumber due to the fatigue from exercise. Besides ns is just round the corner. Need exercise in the mean time so that I won't die during training! 14 Jan! That's so soon. Too soon.

Hopefully this entry won't be the last.

No comments: