Sunday, July 27, 2003

For a small girl like you, you certainly have many big aspects. You have a big smile. You have a big heart. You make a big difference in other's lives. And you left with a big impact on everyone.

I couldn't believe it then. I'm forced to believe it now. I keep asking myself why? Why you? What went wrong? No logical answer could be found. I guess it will remain a mystery.

How could you bear to leave us behind? All of us. If not for yourself, at least for us. I think so much that I become angry with you. On second thoughts, I cannot bear to be angry with you. You are such an angel. An angel so pure and innocent. An angel so cheerful and bubbly with happiness so infectious. An angel so helpful and kind. An angel so diligent and motivating. So what's bad about you? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I remember last year when we planned the Christmas party for the elderly. When we had so much fun shopping at the concourse, buying the santa suit, marbles, and you were so amused at every other gadget and toy. How cute and childish you were. At the Christmas party, I noticed how you interacted with the elderly. Though you couldn't understand what some of them were saying, your wide smile just bridged the gap between you and them.

When we studied for the SAT last december, you even laughed at the ear plugs I used to help me concentrate. You were such a great study partner. Very motivating and always encouraging me to study harder.

Two saturdays ago, and it seemed just like yesterday as i recall everything so vividly. You were there giving a talk about your planned trip to tibet. Then you sang 'wo niu' with huayu playing the piano. As usual, your voice was so beautiful and captivating. Hobbit even presented you with a red flower to match your red outfit. We went exploring fullerton. You accidentally broke Yanling's slippers and we just sat there fixing it together. You even said you weren't gonna buy m)phosis footwear if all were so fragile. :) Finally we each took complimentary fuji apples and enjoyed it as we watched the pianist playing.

Just last saturday, you came to find us after your buddy lunch. I felt really hyper that day and playfully used your balloon to hit all your heads. You tried to hit me back but kept missing. You joined tousif and i in looking out for chiobus and yandaos. There was the guy with sexy bike tights and the man with a real hairy back.

I'll always remember you, your laughter, your voice, your smile. If you were truly unhappy before, you should be happy where you are now.
"Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah." Psalm 84:4

I'll miss you.

"For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling." Psalm 116:8

No comments: