Thursday, June 12, 2003

Realised that making a deal with your mum can really make you study. Wanted to go for combined schools to get my colours. But my mum said that the finals was MY finals and i'm to concentrate on my studies and buck up. I knew I couldn't go through my school rugby without any achievements so I begged her and made a deal with her. That I'll do well in my common test. I was so desperate that I was tempted to say that if I didn't do well she could ban me from going out. That would really make me mug all day. Anyway went for combined schools training and it was quite slack. But injured my right ass cheek while decking on the hard ground twice. Swollen now. Then studied at Lucky PLaza macs with timo. Not bad I'm beginning to focus ok, but not studying fast enough. Not much time left. Sigh. Not a very interesting day. Guess the only fun things were learning how to fold stars from straws (thanks for teaching me bud!) and that top man has super sale! Up to 70% discount. Must chiong there tmrw to shop! =P

No comments: